Surrey Breast Augmentation
Doctor Colin McInnes offers Breast Augmentation procedures to Surrey residents. Please use the form on this page to contact us for more information or send us an email to office/at/doctorm.ca.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation surgery typically involves using implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts or restore breast volume. It is commonly requested after weight loss or pregnancy.
Breast augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self confidence
Breast augmentation can be a good option if:
- You’re desiring an increase if breast size, or projection
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weightloss, or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing “empty”
- You breast are asymmetrical
- One of both breasts failed to develop normally, or you have a tuberous breast
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- You need revisional surgery